A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Taormina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Taormina, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taormina graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Taormina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin Anthony Taormina MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Darrin A. Taormina practice?
- Dr. Darrin Taormina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrin Taormina practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.