A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrow Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrow Thom is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thom
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrow Thom, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrow Jay Thom MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darrow J. Thom practice?
- Dr. Darrow Thom has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrow Thom practices Psychiatry near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Psychiatrists.