A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Altenbern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Altenbern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Altenbern, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Altenbern graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altenbern has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Phillips Altenbern MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. D P. Altenbern practice?
- Dr. D Altenbern has 4 office locations.
Dr. D Altenbern practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waverly, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.