A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darry Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darry Johnson, Neurologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darry Johnson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darry Scott Johnson MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Darry S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Darry Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Darry Johnson practices Neurology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Neurologists.