Dr. Darry Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darry Johnson?

February 4th, 2016

Dr. Johnson speaks to patient directly and listens very well. He provides great advice and counsel. Makes one feel great during visit and confident that his analysis is correct.

October 15th, 2015

The best doctor out there. He truly cares!

I saw Dr. Johnson quite a few times over the past couple years. After seeing quite a few doctors for my many problems, I can say without a doubt he is the best out there! He is very compassionate with a great bedside manner. He works his best to make sure any medication he recommends has minimal side effects and is cost effective for the patient. I wish I could continue to see him. He sets the bar very high!

February 7th, 2015

I had no problem with dr. Johnson aside from the fact I had a very adverse reaction to the Botox treatment for migraines (extreme furrowed brow). I hope he warns patients he has in the future to not touch/rub the area after treatment and better informs them of potential side effects. The side effects of this treatment caused me significant stress for months. On a positive note, I believe he is a compassionate doctor and he also introduced me to a medication which has helped lessen my migraines substantially.

December 5th, 2014

Awesome and Caring Dr.

Dr.Johnson is the most caring and personable Dr. He takes time with you and answers all of your questions. I feel he is very accurate and takes his practice seriously. After have following him to a couple of offices he has now moved to one that doesn't take my insurance. I went to a different neurologist that was on my insurance and they were a total jerk. I am going back to Dr. Johnson and use my out of network benefits.

August 18th, 2014

Dr's visit PLEASANT ! Been to many this one is a keeper!!!!

Firstly, This Dr. Saved my life.!!! He is very concerned about you!!!! He asks all pertinent questions, does the tests that are required, and some he feels are needed. The only way I would change Dr.s is if he moved out of state, I died, or something very unfortunate happened. If you need a neurologist this is your man.

June 25th, 2014

pass this doctor

He had no idea what was wrong with me and only wanted me to take a bunch of expensive drugs.

February 2nd, 2014

Neurosurgen

Saved my life, and continued to see me , I will never forget this DR.!!!

October 23rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for many years and he is the one who finally helped me conquer my migraines. He is very personable and a joy to visit. He's also helped me with other problems such as dizziness. I highly recommend him.

October 20th, 2017