A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryk Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryk Barlow, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryk Barlow, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darryk W. Barlow practice?
Dr. Darryk Barlow practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.