A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryk Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryk Barlow, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barlow
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryk Barlow, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryk W Barlow FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Darryk W. Barlow practice?
- Dr. Darryk Barlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryk Barlow practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.