Dr. Darryl Atwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Atwell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Atwell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 23rd, 2014

d

Poor service and while he tries to speak professionally, his knowledge lacks substance. Not very smart but did seem to care about what he was doing.

February 24th, 2012

Caring Doctor

Dr. Atwell, Was the attending Anesthesiologist for my tonsillectomy. During my surgery I experience some complications, possible due to my weight. After the surgery Dr. Atwell spoke with me about the situation and gave me caring advise about my health. I was truly touched by his bedside manner. I felt that his concerns were sincere. His words had a great impact on me and because of them I am committed to leading a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family.

November 15th, 2015