Dr. Darryl Atwell Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Atwell?

d

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Poor service and while he tries to speak professionally, his knowledge lacks substance. Not very smart but did seem to care about what he was doing.

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Atwell, Was the attending Anesthesiologist for my tonsillectomy. During my surgery I experience some complications, possible due to my weight. After the surgery Dr. Atwell spoke with me about the situation and gave me caring advise about my health. I was truly touched by his bedside manner. I felt that his concerns were sincere. His words had a great impact on me and because of them I am committed to leading a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family.

Posted on November 15th, 2015