A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Beehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Beehler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Beehler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Beehler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Area Health Services
- Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Anthony Beehler DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darryl A. Beehler practice?
- Dr. Darryl Beehler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darryl Beehler practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Park Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, MN.
See Park Rapids Emergency Physicians and Park Rapids Family Physicians.