A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Esakof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Esakof, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gene Therapy and Heart Disease Myocardial Ischemia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esakof graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esakof has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esakof accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance