A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Falls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Falls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Falls, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Falls graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Falls has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Lee Falls MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darryl L. Falls practice?
- Dr. Darryl Falls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darryl Falls practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Benson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead City, NC.
See Benson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.