A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Fernandes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Fernandes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Fernandes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Fernandes MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darryl Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Darryl Fernandes has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Fernandes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Normal, IL.
See Normal Colorectal Surgeons and Normal Surgeons.