A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Garfinkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Garfinkel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfinkel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Garfinkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Jay Garfinkel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darryl J. Garfinkel practice?
- Dr. Darryl Garfinkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Garfinkel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Radiologists.