Dr. Darryl George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl George?

October 2nd, 2017

A Doctor that is willing to listen!

This is my first time writing a review but I feel it is important. Dr. George is a NO nonsense type of guy. if you are in for just the high he will see right through it.. If that is you get help and please don't ruin it for the people who suffer with chronic pain daily. Dr George takes the time to know you in all area related to your health. He thinks outside the box and mixes philosophies of the natural and conventional types of medicine. I have been seeing him for 8 months now and I have learned more from him in that short time frame than the last 15yrs with my prior Primary Doctor. Again he is a straight shooter, respect him and be truthful and he will respect you...lie to him and he will see right through you! I feel also he is into it for the right reasons..he cares about chronic pain suffers. He is a good one.

August 22nd, 2017

Respect

The doctor is one of the few I have found that actually respects his patients nf

August 6th, 2017

Best Dr I've been to

Dr George and his staff are absolutely amazing. All the staff are very nice and friendly, and especially helpful. Dr George himself is miracle worker. I myself was on the verge of being disabled and not working for several years until I met Dr George. His help and expertise have brought me to a point of living a normal life and actually going back to work and being productive again. I would recommend him to anyone. I'm not just saying this, but he is definitely 1 of the top 2 doctors I've ever seen.

July 23rd, 2017

ZERO STARS!

Horrible people to work with. A negative 10 would be appropriate for this place. Rude and charge you for EVERYTHING....ever their mistakes. They do not forward medical record on in a timely fashion of at all! Seldom answer their phones. Listen to their answering machine message if you want an idea of the arrogance they have. Seriously do not put yourself through the grief of seeing this doctor even if you have to drive 100's of miles.

June 21st, 2017

appointments

I have been seeing Dr George for over a year and I have never had any problems! his staff is courteous and My wait time is never very long! he always answers my questions and treats me with respect!

June 7th, 2017

Quality Pain Management in Douglas County

I have been a patient of Dr. George's for several yrs. He has been a godsend in assisting me to manage my chronic pain. When I lost my previous PCP no Douglas County provider would accept me as a new patient due to the high daily opioid dose I had been prescribed. Dr George has not only help to taper my dose but has provided me suggestions of many alternative methods (TENS unit, massage therapy, PT). He has comparable fees to any other Douglas County provider, my avg visit runs $120.

May 8th, 2017

Highly Recommend

Extremely knowledgeable, attentive and through. He educates you, spends more time than ANY other Dr here in town. He holds you accountable and I need that. He follows up, which no other Dr. here in town does. I am more motivated than I have ever been in my entire life! Love his staff, I am always treated with respect.

March 29th, 2017

Dissatisfied drug seekers

I have not only been a patient of Dr George for years I'm also a Disabled Registered Nurse who worked for 30 years. I'm not from Roseburg Oregon originally. I have had the pleasure of working for Good Samaritan Hospital, UC Davis Medical Center and O'Connor Hospital. I know the cost of health care and Dr George's fees are within proper parameters. I am with Dr George because other Physcians are so affraid to perscribe to their patients due to the strict regulations our government has placed on physcians for perscribing narcotics of any kind. Despite the stigma that all people who take Narcotics for pain are drug seeking addicts some of us are people who have medical problems that despite the alternative methods which I still do, ex.( exercise,heat cold streching, nutrition, massage acupuncture.....) we cannot get enough pain relief to live productive lives. Dr George follows some of the strictest parameters I have experienced. I can understand the dissatisfaction from some patients because he wont just hand you narcotics. You need to comply with the RULES which as we all know weeds out the drug seekers. I think Dr George has been unfairly judged and I as his patient appreciate the care and rules and screening as it shows me he cares about how I'm truly doing and that I'm safe, but we all know if you dont tell your physcians the whole truth and nothing but they are limited in how to treat you. I am a compliant patient, I care about myself and my physcian as such I make sure Dr George gets all information given to him so he can make informative decissions. He recieves all medical records from all my other care providers tests like labs and xrays and visit records. So if you want high quality pain management Dr Geroge is great but be prepared to be honest and compliant.

November 3rd, 2016

Patient

Dr. George is truly an expert in his field - I highly recommend his for all your medical needs.

June 4th, 2015

Dr. George has been a lifesaver for me. After moving from a state where had pain mgmt and meds for ten years. Took me 2 yrs. To find him after the very few other doctors here in Douglas County are too paranoid to treat chronic pain (thanks to all of those folks here simply looking for a high). Dr.George runs a tight ship, stays very well informed with ommp laws and latest seminars on pain mgmt. His office staff of just two people do their very best to keep everything running smoothly (without computers mind you), so yes, expect occasional wait times. But when he is with you, he spends all the time that you need for questions and his expertise. No, he doesn't accept insurance, so if you want his time, expect to pay for it! But, you will be hard pressed tofind this kind of care anywhere else in this small depressed country town. He and his staff are wonderful. I am blessed to have found him.

January 27th, 2015

He has been a wonderful doctor to me in a town and state with no pain mgmt. Due to those drug seeking people in this area. He spends as much time with me as I need and is a very responsible doctor. If only the other drs. In this area would follow his lead. He has given me a portion of my life back. What a bblessing.

October 24th, 2014

not impressed

My perception was that he is totally against marijuana users and just likes the money aspect of it. I got bad vibes the minute he started speaking to me. It cost me a total of $260.00 to just see him and since I'm not a welfare or food stamp recipient then I need to pay the state an extra $200.00. I was not impressed.