Dr. Darryl Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Gross?

Posted on September 24th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Gross. I had symptoms of pain and numbness in my arms and fingers. Dr. Gross gave me medicine to try to alleviate the pain and numbness but the medicine was not effective. Many other doctors might have given me a stronger medication but Dr. Gross knew something was not quite right He sent me to a neurologist and from there I got to a neurosurgeon and they were able to repair the vertebrae in my neck just in time to keep me from being paralyzed. Dr. Gross cares about people. He doesn't just go through the motions.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor

was sicker than i thought

Posted on October 30th, 2015

was seen at the immediate med last night cough and short of breath .Saw Dr. Gross.. he jumped on my treatment with shots and asthma breathing medicine . I went to the lung doctor today and when i told him how many times i used my puffer he said i could have died if Gross didnt give me the shots. Guess I owe the guy my life?. He was kinda funny too.

Best weight loss doctor in town

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I was so impressed with his office and his staff. Dr.Gross spent more time than any other weight loss doctor i had ever been to in the past 20 years. He sat down with me and went over a diet and exercise program for about 30 minutes. He also went over all my lab work and made recommendations.He spent more time than my regular doctor. He found i had very low vitamin D levels, something my regular doctor did not even check. I think i will switch to Dr. Gross as my regular doctor as well as my bariatric . He is also the first weight loss doctor i have ever been to that took my insurance. what a pleasant surprise.

Posted on February 18th, 2014

This is the most unprofessional Dr's office. He argues constantly with his nurse. I feel afraid of the cleanliness of the office due to the unkept looks of his staff. I'm sorry, I just haven't experienced such an unprofessional team. The first visit, I was spoken to by the staff as if I were the help. I thought maybe it was me, so I went back to the next couple of visits. The wait time was over 2 hours. The staff was arguing in front of everyone again and the tone spoken to patients was still completely unprofessional. The office is in a old strip mall next to a Dunkin Doughnuts and it looks like it. The rooms are really tiny and uncomfortable. You can hear everyone's business.

best urgent care doctors in Norcross area

Posted on November 12th, 2012

busy office but only waited 15-20 minutes. Dr. Gross was very nice and was able to diagnose my problem after a few minutes of just listening to me and looking at some lab tests i had done somewhere else. My regular doctor saw me three times and could not figure out what was going on. His staff was extremly friendly and helpful . I highly recommend Physicians Immediate Med Norcross.

Excellent physician!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

After struggling with unexplained issues for over a year, Dr. Gross was able to perform several simple tests and arrive at a diagnosis. Under his care, I am now feeling better than I have in years. He is caring, thorough, and always takes the time to listen to his patients.

Too long a wait

Posted on June 9th, 2011

When you walk in and no-one is in the waiting room, not one person, you shouldn't have to wait over an hour to finally see the dr and then another 15 mins sitting waiting for a script afterwards. For a 5 mins consult, I find this unacceptable. Attitude of the staff is fine but the dr was too blaze.

Posted on November 17th, 2017