Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Best weight loss doctor in town show details Best weight loss doctor in town
Feb 21st, 2014

I was so impressed with his office and his staff. Dr.Gross spent more time than any other weight loss doctor i had ever been to in the past 20 years. He sat down with me and went over a diet and exercise program for about 30 minutes. He also went over all my lab work and made recommendations.He spent more time than my regular doctor. He found i had very low vitamin D levels, something my regular doctor did not even check. I think i will switch to Dr. Gross as my regular doctor as well as my bariatric . He is also the first weight loss doctor i have ever been to that took my insurance. what a pleasant surprise.

Feb 18th, 2014

This is the most unprofessional Dr's office. He argues constantly with his nurse. I feel afraid of the cleanliness of the office due to the unkept looks of his staff. I'm sorry, I just haven't experienced such an unprofessional team. The first visit, I was spoken to by the staff as if I were the help. I thought maybe it was me, so I went back to the next couple of visits. The wait time was over 2 hours. The staff was arguing in front of everyone again and the tone spoken to patients was still completely unprofessional. The office is in a old strip mall next to a Dunkin Doughnuts and it looks like it. The rooms are really tiny and uncomfortable. You can hear everyone's business.

best urgent care doctors in Norcross area show details best urgent care doctors in Norcross area
Nov 12th, 2012

busy office but only waited 15-20 minutes. Dr. Gross was very nice and was able to diagnose my problem after a few minutes of just listening to me and looking at some lab tests i had done somewhere else. My regular doctor saw me three times and could not figure out what was going on. His staff was extremly friendly and helpful . I highly recommend Physicians Immediate Med Norcross.

Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
Oct 24th, 2012

After struggling with unexplained issues for over a year, Dr. Gross was able to perform several simple tests and arrive at a diagnosis. Under his care, I am now feeling better than I have in years. He is caring, thorough, and always takes the time to listen to his patients.

Too long a wait show details Too long a wait
Jun 9th, 2011

When you walk in and no-one is in the waiting room, not one person, you shouldn't have to wait over an hour to finally see the dr and then another 15 mins sitting waiting for a script afterwards. For a 5 mins consult, I find this unacceptable. Attitude of the staff is fine but the dr was too blaze.

Excellent practice! show details Excellent practice!
by sirmaniac on Dec 26th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Gross and his staff make going to the doctor a pleasant experience and he actually fixes your problem by helping you and medicine instead of just medicine.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com