Dr. Darryl Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Gross?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Gross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor

October 30th, 2015

was sicker than i thought

was seen at the immediate med last night cough and short of breath .Saw Dr. Gross.. he jumped on my treatment with shots and asthma breathing medicine . I went to the lung doctor today and when i told him how many times i used my puffer he said i could have died if Gross didnt give me the shots. Guess I owe the guy my life?. He was kinda funny too.

February 21st, 2014

Best weight loss doctor in town

I was so impressed with his office and his staff. Dr.Gross spent more time than any other weight loss doctor i had ever been to in the past 20 years. He sat down with me and went over a diet and exercise program for about 30 minutes. He also went over all my lab work and made recommendations.He spent more time than my regular doctor. He found i had very low vitamin D levels, something my regular doctor did not even check. I think i will switch to Dr. Gross as my regular doctor as well as my bariatric . He is also the first weight loss doctor i have ever been to that took my insurance. what a pleasant surprise.

February 18th, 2014

This is the most unprofessional Dr's office. He argues constantly with his nurse. I feel afraid of the cleanliness of the office due to the unkept looks of his staff. I'm sorry, I just haven't experienced such an unprofessional team. The first visit, I was spoken to by the staff as if I were the help. I thought maybe it was me, so I went back to the next couple of visits. The wait time was over 2 hours. The staff was arguing in front of everyone again and the tone spoken to patients was still completely unprofessional. The office is in a old strip mall next to a Dunkin Doughnuts and it looks like it. The rooms are really tiny and uncomfortable. You can hear everyone's business.

November 12th, 2012

best urgent care doctors in Norcross area

busy office but only waited 15-20 minutes. Dr. Gross was very nice and was able to diagnose my problem after a few minutes of just listening to me and looking at some lab tests i had done somewhere else. My regular doctor saw me three times and could not figure out what was going on. His staff was extremly friendly and helpful . I highly recommend Physicians Immediate Med Norcross.

October 24th, 2012

Excellent physician!

After struggling with unexplained issues for over a year, Dr. Gross was able to perform several simple tests and arrive at a diagnosis. Under his care, I am now feeling better than I have in years. He is caring, thorough, and always takes the time to listen to his patients.

June 9th, 2011

Too long a wait

When you walk in and no-one is in the waiting room, not one person, you shouldn't have to wait over an hour to finally see the dr and then another 15 mins sitting waiting for a script afterwards. For a 5 mins consult, I find this unacceptable. Attitude of the staff is fine but the dr was too blaze.

June 30th, 2017