Family Physicians, General Practitioner

2280 Salem Rd SE
Ste 102
Conyers, GA 30013
770-860-8860
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best weight loss doctor in town  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

I was so impressed with his office and his staff. Dr.Gross spent more time than any other weight loss doctor i had ever been to in the past 20 years. He sat down with me and went over a diet and exercise program for about 30 minutes. He also went over all my lab work and made recommendations.He spent more time than my regular doctor. He found i had very low vitamin D levels, something my regular doctor did not even check. I think i will switch to Dr. Gross as my regular doctor as well as my bariatric . He is also the first weight loss doctor i have ever been to that took my insurance. what a pleasant surprise.

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2014

This is the most unprofessional Dr's office. He argues constantly with his nurse. I feel afraid of the cleanliness of the office due to the unkept looks of his staff. I'm sorry, I just haven't experienced such an unprofessional team. The first visit, I was spoken to by the staff as if I were the help. I thought maybe it was me, so I went back to the next couple of visits. The wait time was over 2 hours. The staff was arguing in front of everyone again and the tone spoken to patients was still completely unprofessional. The office is in a old strip mall next to a Dunkin Doughnuts and it looks like it. The rooms are really tiny and uncomfortable. You can hear everyone's business.

|  best urgent care doctors in Norcross area  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

busy office but only waited 15-20 minutes. Dr. Gross was very nice and was able to diagnose my problem after a few minutes of just listening to me and looking at some lab tests i had done somewhere else. My regular doctor saw me three times and could not figure out what was going on. His staff was extremly friendly and helpful . I highly recommend Physicians Immediate Med Norcross.

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

After struggling with unexplained issues for over a year, Dr. Gross was able to perform several simple tests and arrive at a diagnosis. Under his care, I am now feeling better than I have in years. He is caring, thorough, and always takes the time to listen to his patients.

|  Too long a wait  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

When you walk in and no-one is in the waiting room, not one person, you shouldn't have to wait over an hour to finally see the dr and then another 15 mins sitting waiting for a script afterwards. For a 5 mins consult, I find this unacceptable. Attitude of the staff is fine but the dr was too blaze.

|  Excellent practice!  |  show details
by sirmaniac on Dec 26th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Gross and his staff make going to the doctor a pleasant experience and he actually fixes your problem by helping you and medicine instead of just medicine.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com