Overall Review

January 20th, 2015
Dr. Hill is great, his staff, not so much

January 9th, 2015
I saw Dr. Hill 4 different times. His bedside manner seems forced. He rushed through talking to me and advised me to call back if I didn't feel any better. I called back and waited over a week for him to call me back and he never did. Finally, I made an appointment and went back to the his office, just to be charged again, for the same problem, when he advised me from the previous visit that he would just call in an antibiotic if my systems didn't get better. He did this same thing again and again. I feel this doctor is more interested in money then the welfare of his patients. When I saw him the final time, he didn't seem to care if I was alive or dead, but he made sure he wrote on that piece of paper to charge me for a visit for the same problem, I'd seen him about 3 other times. I thought at first it was his staff, since they don't seem to be very professional. Now I realize its the entire office. I will NEVER go back there again. Each time I waited for over an hour to see Dr Hill.

December 11th, 2014
Professional
E mail communication is key and because I work full time and don't have time to call. Overall excellent experience.

February 26th, 2013
Overbooked appointments
Scheduling an appointment is easy. Staff manners is good. However it seems as if you are rushed in and out of the office due to time limits and over booking. Follow-ups have been rare. You have to follow up on your own physicals.