Learn more about Dr. Darryl Hodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Hodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Hodson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hodson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army & Wilford Hall
- NC Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Shaw Hodson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darryl S. Hodson practice?
- Dr. Darryl Hodson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darryl Hodson practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Tifton, GA.
See Dublin Dermatologists.