A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Hodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Hodson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Hodson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hodson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army & Wilford Hall
- NC Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Shaw Hodson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Darryl S. Hodson practice?
- Dr. Darryl Hodson has 19 office locations.
Dr. Darryl Hodson practices Dermatology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Conyers Dermatologists.