Dr. Darryl Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Johnson?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016

I went to Dr. Johnson the first time because I was having a miscarriage. I was very impressed by his bedside manner and asked how I was doing right away. We decided to stay with him when we got pregnant again a couple months later. I'm currently 8 months and I've had to be monitored two times already. Both times he was off (out of the hospital) and he came in to check on me. He didn't make me feel bad for coming in when it was just severe round ligament pain and said that it was a good thing I did come in. I look forward to seeing how my delivery goes with him. So far, very satisfied. His staff is very pleasant as well.

July 25th, 2016

Absolutely loved Dr Johnson. He was wonderful throughout all my pregnancies. He trusted in me that I knew my body during labor & delivery. I'm so sad he moved and is no longer in my area. It's going to be hard to find a new Dr to live up to his expectations.

May 17th, 2016

This Doctor is FABULOUS! Delivered both of my daughters! LOVE him!!!

March 19th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

He made sure to answer all my questions in layman terms and even showed me what my diagnosis looked like in drawings. I needed to get a hysterectomy and he did a wonderful job of explaining how he was going to perform it. He was always cheerful when I saw him, which put me at ease. I highly recommend him.

January 28th, 2016

Occasionally treated my questions as if they were attacks against his better knowledge, but overall great doctor.

July 11th, 2014

great doctor

He was very kind. Treated me well and explained things clearly. I do know I wouldn't go to anyone else if pregnant again.

June 13th, 2014

Great Dr. & Staff

Him and his staff are very friendly and easy to talk to! Would def. recommend him!!

April 28th, 2014

Went to see Dr Johnson about pain I was having. He told me I would have to have a hysterectomy. However told me that I would need to have 2 procedures done to make sure this is what I was going to need. They never told me that I would be charged 2 times. Then about 5 mos later I received a notice from a collection company saying I owed them $900. I was in total shock. I had never received a bill from them and then this. Very disappointed, I had been a patient of Dr Johnson's for 13 years. I have since moved on to another doctor and very happy. Also I do not get lied to or scammed out of money

September 8th, 2017