A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Kabins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Kabins, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Brian Kabins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darryl B. Kabins practice?
- Dr. Darryl Kabins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darryl Kabins practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.