A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Kabins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Kabins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Kabins, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Brian Kabins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darryl B. Kabins practice?
- Dr. Darryl Kabins has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Kabins practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists and Topeka Child Psychiatrists.