Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darryl Kalil
Dr. Darryl Kalil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC, with another office in High Point, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Kalil is affiliated with High Point Regional Health System, Thomasville Medical Center and Lexington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Darryl Kalil has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Darryl Kalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.
Dr. Susan Williford
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
High Point, NC 0 mi31
Dr. Radhika Phadke
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Ikechukwu Nwobu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi16