Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Dec 16th, 2014

He is the best orthopedic Dr. in Hawaii.

Impressive diagnosis of my shoulder problem show details Impressive diagnosis of my shoulder problem
by A T on Sep 24th, 2013

When in for a second opinion, he looked at my MRI's and rotated my shoulder then said he could fix it. It was Friday afternoon, he asked if the following Monday was ok. I asked about a the options if the labrum was torn,he promised to fix it. The previous doctor told me it would be removed if torn or detached. It was torn and repaired. I am grateful to the people to recommended him. He is a talented surgeon.

A terrible doctor show details A terrible doctor
by James Hartsell on May 11th, 2013

I had an appointment at 9:45am and did not see him until 11am and he came in and had a very large attitudeand Iit was like walking on egg shells. He would ask you a question and wanted a response within a second or he would get iritated. He acted like he was gods gift to earth. I would never go back to see him if he was the last doctor on earth. Shoukd not call him a doctor. That is an insult to doctors.

Likable, professional show details Likable, professional
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr Kan was recommended to us by another orthopod on a neighbor island. The extra expense of traveling to Oahu was worth it and except for the inconvenience of being so far from his office,we found him to be a superior physician and surgeon.

Shoulder surgery show details Shoulder surgery
Jan 6th, 2009

Dr. Kan performed corrective surgery on my son's shoulder after he incurred a significant injury from participating in high school football last season. He identified the problem and explained the corrective procedure in layman's terms. Being a former athlete himself was evident that he knew of what the recovery was like and made every effort to keep him as pain free as possible. Now i know why he is one of the most sought out orthopedic surgeons here.