Dr. Darryl Link Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Link?

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr. Link is an excellent doctor. He is thorough with his questions and diagnosis. He is caring and takes the time to listen and answer questions and ease concerns. He has been my doctor for over twenty years. I trust him completely.

Posted on September 20th, 2015

This doctor is a complete moron. Do not bring your children to him. I knew something wasn't right with my baby...he had the gall to ask me if I was a first time mother. My baby was my 3rd child and i had been a mother for 18 years. My baby was diagnosed with mild cerebral palsy by another physician. I requested all of our medical records and low and behold they were tampered with...he made changes and they were apparent because they were dated and handwritten, to cover his incompetence. BEWARE of this doctor.

Cold, burnt out Doctor and clueless incompetent staff

Posted on May 19th, 2015

This doctor seems burnt out. Regardless of the health concern. He is always in a hurry and gives you @ 10 minutes of time if your lucky. I had to have a major surgery and was told the day before the surgery, it would be canceled if a paper wasn't signed by Dr.Link. They claimed to sent the paper work weeks before. It took him or his incompetent office staff the whole day to sign the paper. I was in tears and dealing with cancer and his staff was rude and careless to my situation. I had many other doctors offices complain about how hard it was to talk to and get referrals in the office and when I brought up the difficulty I was having getting referrals, Dr. Link sided with his staff and was very cold in his response for help in the matter. His bedside manners are poor and never question him as his superior judgement as his Ego is huge and he comes of as very pompous. I am switching doctors and my son as well. He had an allergy issue and it has taken a month just to get an answer as to why my son has had a reaction to antibiotics. I have called three times in the last week and a half just to ask where I should go from here as regards to my sons allergies and still no call back as I type this, even though I have been assured the nurse would get me an answer that day. If you want quality care, look elsewhere.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Link has always taken time with me to discuss my concerns.

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I don't usually have to wait very long with my children for appointments. Dr. Link is very knowledgeable and seems very dedicated to his job. His office is nice and clean and his staff are very friendly. My only complaint is that he sometimes guilt trips you if you don't necessarily agree with him. I'm going the slower route with immunizations and it is quite clear that he doesn't approve. It's just annoying.

Excellent physician -- caring and knowledgeable!

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Dr. Link is a wonderful physician -- knowledgeable, able to translate complex medical issues into terms understandable to the average patient, and willing to spend time to establish a trusting doctor-patient relationship. I trust his judgment and approach to medical management, and look forward to continuing under his care.

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Our entire family has been seeing Dr. Link for medical care and physicals for the past 10 years. We have, at times, needed to be referred to a specialist after consulting with Dr. Link and have found that his and the specialist's opinions regarding treatment were the same. We also believe his calm and professional bedside manner is great.

Friendly knowledgeable doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Office staff is rude, impatient and need to be replaced

Posted on December 6th, 2010

poor referral process

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Our son needed an unusual injury, the referral process to forever because the practice was more concerned with looking under rocks for a Dr. That was part of my group, than finding most appropriate care for my child. Instead of meeting with my wife and I when called for a consultation over this problem, he avoided us until we left and paid out of pocket for a specialist who was appalled by the delay in treatment and stated so in his medical report. I think this Dr. Would rather give shots and physicals, than deal with trickery medical issues.

Poor listener

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Lacks people skills

Worst MD experience I have ever had. Steer clear.

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I am a nurse w/ 25 years of clinical experience. Several years ago my husband's company offered an HMO, which we joined since we were all healthy. I developed a rare neurological disorder. The following is true and provable: This MD never ordered one diagnostic test EVER over the course of three years. Sometimes when you are the patient you go into denial and don't think logically-which was my excuse for not demanding proper treatment. When I finally changed insurance and saw a Neurologist and Neurosurgeon, both of them literally sat in their chairs with their mouths agape upon discovering that absolutely nothing had been done for me with the exception of a pain medication prescription. When I look back at the experience I am shocked at myself for allowing this to happen-so I write this review in the hopes that this experience will not happen to you.