Dr. Darryl Longee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2016
Hes the best doctor my kids have seen. My kids love him and I think hes just awesome.

February 10th, 2015
He explained everything to me. Very nice personality ,made my son feel calm since doesn't really doctors

December 23rd, 2014
dr. longee so far has been the best pedi Ive had for my daughter.. clinic he was was not that good but he was a great doc..

April 28th, 2014
SO IMPRESSED!
THE DOCTOR ACTUALLY LISTENED TO MY SON, AND WHEN I VOICED MY CONCERNS, THEY WEREN'T BRUSHED OFF. THE NURSE PRAC., AS WELL AS THE DOCTOR BOTH TOOK THE TIME TO HEAR WHY I WAS CONCERNED, AND THEN EXPRESSED THEIR CONCERNS, ALL WITHOUT MAKING ME FEEL LIKE WE WERE LESS BECAUSE WE GET STATE ASSISTED HEALTHCARE

December 12th, 2013
Great Dr .
Dr. Longee always answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was asking dumb questions. He always took his time and was really great with my children. My children loved him and he is by far the best doctor I have ever taken my children to see. Unfortunately he is no longer with the medical group my kids were going to. My 3 year old has been seeing him since he was born so I feel really bad that I have to find a new Dr. because I can not locate Dr. Longee and the medical group would not release any information. I'm really dreading taking my children to another Dr. I hope he resurfaces soon so I can move my children to whatever new practice he went to if he didn't move out of town.

August 7th, 2013
I love the way Dr. Longee takes his time w/my children he's never rushing to see his next pt and he's very gentle & soft spoken with the children which is awesome because this puts them at ease. He's very attentive in when I'm speaking about my concerns and always puts my mind @ ease. The ofc @ this location isn't as neat or clean as i'd wish but it's worth going because good doctors are hard to find...

May 3rd, 2012
very rude staff
doctor is very good, if you can get in to see him ! I have twins I have sat i his office for 2-3 hours the babies are fussy and I am on time for my visit, I understand some mds get behind schedule, but this is ridiculous, our children are precious and they should be treated with dignity The staff doesnt care so stay away!

August 26th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Longee is a great and professional doctor. My kids love him and he answers all of my questions.

May 6th, 2011
he did not help my child when she was seizing, therefore causing swelling and brain to bleed. Which assist her going into a coma and then passing the following day. He did not give me the results of her CT scan that was done on 3rd of the month until 23rd. After asking for them at least twice a week. Which delay us in getting her to another hospital..

March 10th, 2009
Trust your child with Dr. Longee
Dr. Longee treated my son for BiPhenotypic Lymphoma for about 1 1/2 years. Unfortunately, my boy did not make it, but Dr. Longee kept him with us longer than Cory was supposed to live. Dr. Longees compassion and care towards Cory made every part of this horrible journey easier. We felt like Cory was his only patient. After Cory died 5 years ago, we asked Dr. Longee to speak at Cory's funeral. His words and previous care and bond with my beautiful son stay with me to this day.