A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Miles is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Miles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Keith Miles MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darryl K. Miles practice?
- Dr. Darryl Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darryl Miles practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.