A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Miles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan