A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl M Miller MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darryl M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Darryl Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists and West Palm Beach Cardiologists.