Dr. Darryl Peterson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Darryl Peterson?

patient

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Always sleeping

Posted on June 13th, 2016

My experience with Doctor Peterson is that he kept nodding out and couldn't keep his eyes open during my 2 visits. I wouldn't trust him doing my surgery

Poor record keeping

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr Peterson helped with broken finger, he was nice, but his staff was not professional. 4 years after the visit we lived in the same location the entire time, we received notice that we owed several hundred dollars, called them twice to request a statement with explanation of account activity, never received then reported to credit bureaus without notice??

He looked high!

Posted on June 4th, 2013

He could barley keep his eyes open!

UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I was referred to this doctor by OLOL. Dr. Peterson's staff was very friendly yet they were talking about personal matters in front of my son and I which I find very unprofessional. When Dr. Peterson walked in the room, he was a very cold man. I noticed something was wrong with him. As he was putting my son's cast on his arm, I noticed Dr. Peterson's eyes were very low and his eye brows raised really high as if he were trying to hold his eyes open...Then he started closing them and would catch himself fading out and pop his head back up real quick. At the end of the visit his speech was very slurred. It was very disturbing to watch. I would NEVER let him operate on my child or myself. I could understand how doctors might be tired from time to time, but this wasn't him being tired. He was definitely under the influence of a mind altering drug.

Educational Consultant

Posted on December 30th, 2010

My overall experience was excellent.

Almost lost my leg because of Dr. Peterson

Posted on May 19th, 2010

13 surgeries and almost losing my leg for no reason other than he was using me as a guinea pig.I have a lawsuit pending against him along with the other five or six people who I now am finding out after reviewing court records..and thats just in the last 8 or 9 yrsPlease STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

Wouldn't recommend Darryl Peterson to operate on my dog

Posted on May 16th, 2010

After having problems following a knee surgery he was not very responsive to getting another opinion about the problems until I got very nasty. After dealing with a neurologist my neurologist was very opinion to a second opinion, got the surgery reports to send to another neurologist. I found that Peterson had used a tourniquet for 5 hours out of 8 during his surgery which was the cause of the nerve damage. The bottom line is that the use of a tourniquet for that long is not recommended, and the nerve damage is permanent. I have not been able to work since the surgery due to spasms and cramping below the spot that the tourniquet was used. BE FOR WARNED, DO NOT USE PETERSON FOR KNEE SURGERY.

very good diagnosis.

Posted on November 21st, 2008

nice and very good would highly recommend !

Posted on October 24th, 2017