Dr. Darryl Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 13th, 2016
Always sleeping
My experience with Doctor Peterson is that he kept nodding out and couldn't keep his eyes open during my 2 visits. I wouldn't trust him doing my surgery

April 17th, 2015
Poor record keeping
Dr Peterson helped with broken finger, he was nice, but his staff was not professional. 4 years after the visit we lived in the same location the entire time, we received notice that we owed several hundred dollars, called them twice to request a statement with explanation of account activity, never received then reported to credit bureaus without notice??

June 4th, 2013
He looked high!
He could barley keep his eyes open!

October 19th, 2012
UNDER THE INFLUENCE
I was referred to this doctor by OLOL. Dr. Peterson's staff was very friendly yet they were talking about personal matters in front of my son and I which I find very unprofessional. When Dr. Peterson walked in the room, he was a very cold man. I noticed something was wrong with him. As he was putting my son's cast on his arm, I noticed Dr. Peterson's eyes were very low and his eye brows raised really high as if he were trying to hold his eyes open...Then he started closing them and would catch himself fading out and pop his head back up real quick. At the end of the visit his speech was very slurred. It was very disturbing to watch. I would NEVER let him operate on my child or myself. I could understand how doctors might be tired from time to time, but this wasn't him being tired. He was definitely under the influence of a mind altering drug.

December 30th, 2010
Educational Consultant
My overall experience was excellent.

May 19th, 2010
Almost lost my leg because of Dr. Peterson
13 surgeries and almost losing my leg for no reason other than he was using me as a guinea pig.I have a lawsuit pending against him along with the other five or six people who I now am finding out after reviewing court records..and thats just in the last 8 or 9 yrsPlease STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

May 16th, 2010
Wouldn't recommend Darryl Peterson to operate on my dog
After having problems following a knee surgery he was not very responsive to getting another opinion about the problems until I got very nasty. After dealing with a neurologist my neurologist was very opinion to a second opinion, got the surgery reports to send to another neurologist. I found that Peterson had used a tourniquet for 5 hours out of 8 during his surgery which was the cause of the nerve damage. The bottom line is that the use of a tourniquet for that long is not recommended, and the nerve damage is permanent. I have not been able to work since the surgery due to spasms and cramping below the spot that the tourniquet was used. BE FOR WARNED, DO NOT USE PETERSON FOR KNEE SURGERY.

November 21st, 2008
very good diagnosis.
nice and very good would highly recommend !