A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Reaume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Reaume is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaume graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Reaume has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl R Reaume DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darryl R. Reaume practice?
- Dr. Darryl Reaume has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Reaume practices Urology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Urologists.