A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Rodrigues, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodrigues has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodrigues accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darryl J. Rodrigues practice?
Dr. Darryl Rodrigues practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Upland, CA.
See Upland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.