A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum, Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Joint Replacement, Joint Revision, Knee, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, and Wrist Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tannenbaum
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tannenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl A. Tannenbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darryl A. Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Tannenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Surgeons.