A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Weiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Weiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Weiman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Rupture
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms