A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Weiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Weiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Weiman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl S Weiman MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darryl S. Weiman practice?
- Dr. Darryl Weiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Weiman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons and Memphis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.