A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Weiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Weiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Weiman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Lung Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiman has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl S Weiman MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darryl S. Weiman practice?
- Dr. Darryl Weiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Weiman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.