A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Werner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Werner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Werner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl Jonathan Werner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darryl J. Werner practice?
- Dr. Darryl Werner has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Werner practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Emergency Physicians.