A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darryl White practice?
- Dr. Darryl White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darryl White practices Family Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, TX.
See Harlingen Family Physicians.