A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darryl Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darryl Willett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darryl Willett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Willett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darryl N Willett MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Darryl N. Willett practice?
- Dr. Darryl Willett has 1 office location.
Dr. Darryl Willett practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.