A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshak Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshak Pandya, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pandya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshak Krishnakant Pandya DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darshak K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Darshak Pandya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darshak Pandya practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rome, GA.
See Rome Internists, Rome Critical Care Practitioners, and Rome Pulmonologists.