A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshak Sanghavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshak Sanghavi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Murmurs
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghavi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanghavi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanghavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans