A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshak Sanghavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshak Sanghavi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Murmurs
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghavi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanghavi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshak M Sanghavi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Darshak M. Sanghavi practice?
- Dr. Darshak Sanghavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshak Sanghavi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians and Worcester Cardiologists.