A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan Chand Aggarwal MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Darshan C. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Darshan Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Aggarwal practices Neurology near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Neurologists.