A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Bhangdia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Bhangdia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Bhangdia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhangdia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bhangdia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan Kumar Bhangdia MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darshan K. Bhangdia practice?
- Dr. Darshan Bhangdia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darshan Bhangdia practices Urology near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Selinsgrove, PA.
See Lewisburg Urologists.