A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Dhiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Dhiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Dhiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhiman graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dhiman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan K Dhiman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darshan K. Dhiman practice?
- Dr. Darshan Dhiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darshan Dhiman practices Internal Medicine near San Jacinto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See San Jacinto Internists.