A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Gandhi, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Gandhi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast and Colon cancers
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gandhi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan Gautam Gandhi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Darshan G. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Darshan Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Gandhi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.