A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Gandhi, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Gandhi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast and Colon cancers
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Gandhi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan Gautam Gandhi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Darshan G. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Darshan Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Gandhi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.