A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Kapadia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kapadia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan Dr Kapadia MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darshan D. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Darshan Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Kapadia practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.