A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan Bharat Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darshan B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Darshan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Patel practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.