Dr. Darshan Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darshan Shah?

Staffs Are So Nice

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Beautologie offered a warm, welcoming, professional environment from initial contact, through procedure, after care, I follow up. Dr. Shah, the nurses, the coordinators, My anestheologist were very patient through when addressing my questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with my results and my overall experience at Beautologie & am exited for future procedures!

Great Results

Posted on August 14th, 2014

I loved how nice everyone was the results are great. Things went better then I could have expected. Thanks Beautologie...........

Fantastic Job

Posted on July 21st, 2014

Fantastic job overall. You made my breast feel and look normal again. Thank you so much!!!

My Result Exceeded My Expectations

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I thankful for the outcome of my surgery. My result exceeded my expectations. The care/recieved from Dr. Shah and his staff not only answered all of my questions but also gave advice that was appreciated without feeling pressured. My recovery was very easy and with in two weeks post-op, was feeling lack to my normal self. ( would without hesitation, recommend Dr. Shah to all who are looking for cosmetic surgery.

Fantastic Services And Staffs

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Fantastic service and results are beyond my expectations. Staff is wonderful and always pleasant. Great overall, will recommend to friends and family and return myself as well. Thank you all very much .

Dr. Shah Is An Amazing Surgeon

Posted on June 20th, 2014

My overall experience at Beautologie has been wonderful. The staff were very friendly and inviting. Dr. Shah is an amazing surgeon and I am very pleased with my end result. I never felt uncomfortable once, which was my biggest concern going into my consultation. The actual surgery was nothing like what I had feared it would be. Too easy. Thanks again for making my lifelong dream a reality.

Dr. Shah Is An Amazing Surgeon

Posted on June 18th, 2014

Fantastic Services And Staffs

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Fantastic service and results are beyond my expectations. Staff is wonderful and always pleasant. Great overall, will recommend to friends and family and return myself as well. Thank you all very much.

VERY HAPPY

Posted on September 20th, 2013

The most memorable thing about my time with dr shah is how very kind and wonderful he and his staff were. I felt like family. I am very happy with my results it has completely changed my life. I have and will continue to tell my friends about this wonderful doctor and I have plans to go back to him again.. Thank u to dr shah and his staff u guys made the difference in my like:)

this guy is truly the epitome of the classy doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I had liposuction with Dr Shah 1 year ago. The results have changed my life. I wish I had done this 10 years ago. Not only is the results incredible but the level of service was outstanding. From the nurses to Dr Shah, everyone cared about me as a real person. I will never allow any member of family go anywhere else. And if you are smart, you will do the same.

best plastic surgeon in town

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

did a great job on my tummy tuck and aug.. NO SCARS

great skills

Posted on December 14th, 2008

very skille plastic surgeon.