A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan T Shah MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darshan T. Shah practice?
- Dr. Darshan Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.