A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshan Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan T Shah MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darshan T. Shah practice?
- Dr. Darshan Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Darshan Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.