A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshan Patel is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshan V Patel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Darshan V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Darshan Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darshan Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.