Dr. Darshana Dadhania Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darshana Dadhania?

September 17th, 2016

No common sense

She might be book smart but has no common sense.

July 14th, 2016

Sleepless in Manhattan?

Doctor D seemed distracted and kept asking the same questions. Not sure if she was having a bad day.

February 27th, 2016

Which doctor will show up?

Read good and bad reviews on this doctor and was worried which personality was going to show up. She was OK but she wasn't all warm and fuzzy. I need a doc who can hold my hands.

July 27th, 2014

Disappointed

This doctor wouldn't let me tell her my story. Kept interrupting and made me really frustrated.

June 1st, 2014

Misleading info

Hello. She does not speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Romanian, Russian, or Korean.

February 17th, 2014

Indifferent and uncaring

I don't know if she was having a bad day when I saw her, but she seemed her mind was somewhere else. She had me repeat my questions several times and at one point I wanted to say "doctor, are you feeling OK?" I had a list of questions to ask her about kidney transplant and when I took out my paper with the questions, she had a look of disgust. I was hoping to meet a doctor who really cared about her patients. She was not it.

September 10th, 2013

Nightmare!

She shows no concern for the well being of her patients. She instructed me to take all my medications together and when I started getting a bunch of serious reactions, I spoke to my pharmacist who told me that it was a miracle that I was still alive and he instructed me on the correct way of taking them. She ignores all my questions and gets very angry when I keep asking her to please answer my questions. Sometimes, she makes a face and walks away while I am talking to her. She makes me feel like a piece of garbage and i always end up crying all the way back home. I cringe every time i have an appointment with her because she makes me feel so depressed. She has no patience!

May 21st, 2013

If I could give no star, I would have!

This middle-aged doctor seems to think that I have all the time in the world. She is at times condescending and don't like her bedside manner. That's why I am going to switch to another doctor.

April 30th, 2013

Dr Dadhania took the extra time to discuss my options when reviewing the diagnosis. I thought she was extremely patient - especially when she was answering the many different questions that my family was asking. I felt like I could trust her recommendations.

April 29th, 2013

I found Dr. Dadhania to be very professional and dedicated to her professions. More doctors should look to have this kind of care for medicine.

March 6th, 2013

Dadhania's First Priority IS Dr. Dadhania!

If Dr. Dadhania actually made an effort, Dr. Dadhania might be worth your time.

May 31st, 2012

Stay away from her. Nightmare doctor. Bad attitude towards patients. Cornell's moto is patients first, but if you take her as a doctor, research comes first. You will be in a billion medications that you don't even need them. Cost of your medication it's not her problem, your time is not important to her because she holds so many positions and her time is important, she thinks that "patients have lots of time"If she was a good doctor she should focus on herself before she get's heart attack- OVERWEIGHT