Dr. Darshankumar Dave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darshankumar Dave?

August 29th, 2016

I actually saw Dr. Dave 3 times, once in the ER and twice in office. All other times have been with a different assistant. Not clear with tests to be done. Test results are not explained. Tests ordered are not complete. He told me he was ordering an MRI of my brain and neck ~ when arrived for the MRI was told it was only of my brain. I would have to have another order for neck. My last visit with him he was rude and threatening. I was trying to get answers to what is wrong. Told me he had said it was only arthritis and I would have to learn to live with it. That was a first. I walk around like I am in a pin ball machine. When I continued to ask questions about treatment he threatened to have my driver license taken from me. Since I suffer with vertigo 24 hours a day I am not able to drive. I am seeking a second opinion.

July 27th, 2016

Very incompetent and rude has been treating my mother two months ago she suffered a stroke which has triggered seizures, everyday she gets worse than the day before he acts like he is too busy or it is beneath him to answer your questions and when I said I would like her to have a second opinion he got a major attitude and became rude.

October 3rd, 2014

He has no bedside manner and will keep scheduling follow up visits for no treatment, other than to bill your insurance. He does not show any sympathy and does not listen well. He is hard to understand.

September 8th, 2013

very rude

This doctor is very rude and isn't professional at all. He has poor bedside manners and he misdiagnosed my condition by a mile. Don't waste your time on this man, go to someone who can help you.

October 30th, 2012

Great Doctor

He saved my life. My symptoms were confusing and i was sinking fast. He assessed my situation..narrowed it down and, while awaiting a series of complicated test results, administered medications that stopped the progress of the nerve related disease that was eventually defined as CIDP. With his direction and care i feel that I have nearly fully recovered from a devastating disease.

October 2nd, 2011

Very Distracted

Every appointment that I have had with Dr. Dave, I have ended up waiting either close to or over 1 hour. Then the appointment only lasts maybe 15 minutes. During my appointments, he would take calls on his cell phone. He always seems very distracted all the time.

June 23rd, 2011

billing issues

your office is very unprofessional and unethical

May 12th, 2017