Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darshika Chhabra
Dr. Darshika Chhabra, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chhabra is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, Advocate Christ Hospital and Advocate Christ Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Darshika Chhabra has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Darshika Chhabra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. Michael Mccrohan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Tahira Yasmeen
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Gunar Subieta Benito
Pain Management, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi9