A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darshna Chandrasekhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darshna Chandrasekhara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darshna Chandrasekhara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekhara graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chandrasekhara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darshna Somaiya Chandrasekhara MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darshna S. Chandrasekhara practice?
- Dr. Darshna Chandrasekhara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darshna Chandrasekhara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.