Dr. Darshna Chandrasekhara MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017
VERY BAD INDIVIDUAL
She Is a very greedy woman. She treats her patients very bad. She has no regard for human life. She does not understand basic gynecology and is very disrespectful to her patients. She keeps asking you to come see her and extends simple things which other doctors do in 1 sitting into 6 sittings. She is pretty useless and ends up torturing patients by extending treatments , doing wrong blood tests, not giving test results on time, asking to redo blood tests, not giving prescriptions on time. If you want someone to Care for you when you are sick or dealing with an illness find someone else. Going to her is asking for torture n trouble and risking your life and your families peace of mind.

October 18th, 2016
why dont u stop practicing
Horrible creature working as a doctor. Her reviews which are not a poor rating are from her or are from women who have not seen her more then once. I have seen this creature inside out thoroughly and have concluded she tried perform C-sec 3 weeks prior for my childs birth and then didn't even sign my FMLA. All her reviews from people saying she told them "No one takes this long to recover". " People come and act as if in pain, in front of me." - have been my experience as well. She doesn't follow regular laws and procedures and her practice tries to date things as they wish. I was given dates of leave where I had not even seen her. She back dates and writes her own story. She does not give results in a timely fashion. My iron was low and I was not informed about it for 4 weeks. The reason her office gives is that they don't leave results on personal cell phones because of HIPPA. Stupid that's why there are personal cell phones. Her office does not answer phones and nurses ask u to come and see her and she keeps ordering unnecessary tests and elongating the illness despite knowing what it is in the first visit. SHE NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN.

August 3rd, 2016
A true Gift
I have been a patient of Dr. Chandrasekhara's for over 10 years. I have been in and out of her office many times over the years as we have delivered 7 babies in that time. She is a true gift and we are so very thankful for her. She has seen me for all kinds of things over the years and has walked me through each situation with nothing but love, care, and respect. She has never hurried me through any appointment and has always taken however much time I needed in order to feel comfortable. Does that mean I have to wait to see her? Sure, but I know it's because she's caring for other women the same as she cares for me. She's worth waiting for. There is no one I would trust more in the delivery room or the operating room.

July 15th, 2016
VERY BAD DOCTOR. I was going through a mis-carriage which he informed me about after doing a sono. She told me it would be a heavy period. It was nothing like a period it was a full delivery without medical care. I ended up in Emergency room. Shehad told me it qualifies for fmla and later refused to sign the FMLA saying she cannot sign anything that she didnt see.She harassed me to no end saying" It's not that dramatic". " No body takes this long to recover". "You have put urself on bed rest".

July 1st, 2016
No issues with Doctor herself so far but the staff is ridiculous. They are invompetent and seem to do whatever they want with an i dont care attitude. It's very frustrating. There were a few invidents that would be too long to explain but it seems to me the Doctor needs to work or her staffs attitude and from other reviews maybe her own compassion

May 27th, 2016
greedy doctor
is totally incompasionate - sees u as a credit card to be used - recommends too many useless tests and unnecessary c - sections - fits u in her travel and personal schedule rather than your medical condition. will lie or mis-inform to keep her business - will lie and mis-inform even if she is not gaining anything because is malicious person- not sure what is wrong with her life

October 14th, 2015
I will never recommend this doctor. The nurses are so rude and will not inform the results properly. There is no way u can get the copy of your results. If you want peacefull mind in ur pregnency, dont opt for this doctor.

October 14th, 2015
Steer clear of this Doctor
I had horrible experience with Dr. Darshana and her staff - I am a working mom and would have to take time off from my work to go for my appointments - the wait time is LONG and chances are they will reschedule it any way - to the point that I feared that I will loose my job if this continues - the staff is rude and inconsiderate is an understatement - they dont apologize and treat you like a heard of animals - I am not exaggerating - the doctor seemed ok initially mainly because I had no medical issue during my pregnancy but she unnecessarily tried to push me for C Section saying that may be baby is big in size (he was below 7 pounds) and because I am from asian ethnicity saying that our pelvic areas are not capable of natural delivery - she wanted me to induce one week before my due date that I somehow pushed till my due date without a reason (just possibility of a big baby) - and she SCARES you - saying all the horrible things she had to witness and this could happen with me - so much for positive encouragement - and in the end since I was a first time mom and I was more concerned about my baby I agreed for a C Section - I made the choice but the pressure she generated for my baby's and my safety was too much - in the hind sight she is more concerned about her schedule and finishing one more case - BEWARE - I never write reviews but if this helps one person, its worth it

October 7th, 2015
She was very nice and very welcoming accommodating . I like her because she made me feel comfortable

August 23rd, 2015
The worst Dr on earth Runnnn!!! if you want to live healthy...

July 13th, 2015
Horrible treatment
Doctor Darshna is so unprofessional, I have to wait for more than an hour and she never saw me. She left and she didnt even came to the room an apologize. They don't respect others people time at all! I DON'T RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS DOCTOR! SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

April 7th, 2015
Most Caring Doctor
Dr. Darshana is an excellent doctor. She spent a lot of time with me in each visit to understand my concerns. She is very patient and listens to all my questions carefully and provided guidance during my pregnancy. She is very proactive in her diagnosis so that we can avoid complications in pregnancy. Finally, I've gone through a safe pregnancy and normal delivery under her care and guidance. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.