Dr. Darush Rahmani DO Patient Reviews

May 15th, 2016
So glad I found you Dr. Rahmani
I feel so fortunate to be living near Dr. Rahmani. I had been in tremendous pain for quite some time, with symptoms of having PMR. He told me: " I can see you are in great pain, and we are going to find out what you have and take care of your pain right now ". After lab tests and X-rays, I was diagnosed with RA rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Rahmani is saving me and my future life.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Rahmani is the best!!!
Dr. Rahmani changed the quality of my life and gave me back to my family. He diagnosed me with 2 illnesses that no other dr. in 5 years was able to do. He put me on the right meds and adjusts dosages with routine followups that his staff stays on tops of. I am living life again not like I was before I got ill...better because I now treasure ever minute. Thank you Dr. Rahmani and your caring friendly staff!!

August 5th, 2013
I am a patient of Dr. Rahmani. He is a very kind, smart, knowledgable doctor. He is very patient and explains things clearly. He helped me through my illness. He is the best rheumatologist that I have seen. I would even travel far distances to see him. Highly recommend him.

July 26th, 2012
DR RAHMANI IS A TOP RATED RHEUMATOLOGIST
Dr Rahmani explained my problem and treatment clearly. When I googled the treatment, it was spot on for what others had received and had been effective.