Dr. James Hales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hales?

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Hales, I would recommend him to ANYONE !

The office staff is TERRIBLE!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I did not see the doctor as I canceled my first appointment. The office staff, particularly "Katina" and the office manager "Laura" display terrible customer service and are extremely difficult to talk to. They talk over you and apparently they do not understand simple explanations. Rather than listen to you, they insist on being rude and nasty. I recently relocated to this area and talking to this office was a terrible introduction. Oh, and "Laura" inferred that insurance will not pay claims. I promptly canceled my appointment and I will not go back.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015